PROMEAL / PETLEY’S – SPAR in store competition
Jun 08, 2022 Nutrition in the life cycle
6 June – 31 August 2022
- This competition is organised by Promeal (Pty) Ltd (“the Organisers”) and is open to all South African citizens residing in the Republic of South Africa (a valid South African identity document is required), except directors, members, business partners, employees, sales agents, advertising agency staff and the immediate family member of all the aforesaid (including, but not limited to spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters).
- The competition details are as follows: There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- Purchase any 2 Petey’s Cat or Dog products in any SPAR store nationally. Write your name and contact details on the back of your till slip. Entre into any specially marked Petley’s holiday competition boxs at the front of the store. The winner will receive a cash prize to the value of R10,000 to use towards a local holiday of their choice. The prize is a cash only prize. Winners will be expected to make travel plans in their own right.
- The competition runs from 6 June and the closing date is midnight 31 August 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organisers’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organisers.
- The Organisers are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated in point 3 and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random, using a random picker tool, from all entries received and verified by the Organisers and/or its agents. It will still be at the organiser’s discretion to re-select the final winner should the pre-selected winner not have adhered to all the entry mechanics or should the winner’s page not reflect any personal content but only that of serial competition entries.
- If a suitable candidate (who adheres to all entry mechanics) can’t be found, the competition will be moved to another month or cancelled, at Promeal’s discretion.
- If the pre-selected winner has already won a Promeal competition within the last year, he/she will forfeit his/her chance to win and another winner will be selected.
- The winner will be notified by phone, and they will be contacted within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or if they do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. 3 phone calls will be made in total, should there be no answer, a new winner will be picked.
- Any person who has not yet attained the age of maturity should be duly assisted by a parent or legal guardian in entering this competition and/or using any prize.
- The Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify an entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who tampers with the entry process or who is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Organisers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend, modify or change these rules at any time during the competition.
- By entering this competition, all entrants and the winner agree to indemnify the Organisers, its associated companies and employees, directors, members, partners, agents, suppliers and/or consultants and associated companies of Promeal (Pty) Ltd, against any costs, damages, liability, penalties or claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of, and their participation in the competition.
- By entering the competition all entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by terms and conditions of the competition, which will be interpreted by the Organisers in their sole, absolute and unfettered discretion.
- The winner agrees to use and accept the prize at their own risk.
- The Organisers will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered. Valid ID as well as proof of bank account in the name of the winner will be required before payment of prize money can be transferred. Invalid or inability to provide valid documentation will mean a disqualification to this prize. Documents must be presented no later than 7 working days after notification of winning.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Organisers and not to any other party.
- The Organisers’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Organisers shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting.
- The Organisers also reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Promeal can not be held responsible for any travel plans, bookings, insurances, life insurances, disruptions, delays or associated costs from 3rd party purchases made with the winning monies.
28. Promeal will also comply with government regulation within the lock-down and Corona Pandemic period. Therefore, Promeal will only be able to deliver the product when regulations allow it.