WIN a Treat for your and your dog – T’s & C’s
Dec 15, 2021 Nutrition in the life cycle
- The competition will start on 7 January 2022 and close at midnight on 31 January 2022, and is open to all residents of South Africa except the employees of -Promeal Pty Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR Agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- Facebook: To enter and stand the chance of winning a Le Creuset dog bowl, a month’s supply of Petley’s Dog Food and a R500 shopping voucher, consumers must share their dog’s favourite Petley’s Dog Food flavour in the comment section of the Facebook competition post, and not via private message, Facebook Messenger on these T&Cs. Consumers may also tag a buddy in their entry comment for a chance to win an extra R500 shopping voucher for their friend.
Instagram: To enter and stand the chance of winning a Le Creuset dog bowl, a month’s supply of Petley’s Dog Food and a R500 shopping voucher, consumers must share their dog’s favourite Petley’s Dog Food flavour in the comment section of the Instagram competition post, and not via private message. Consumers may also tag a buddy in their entry comment for a chance to win an extra R500 shopping voucher for their friend.
- Only one entry (i.e. comment) per participant, will be valid/considered.
- There will only be one winner.
- Consumers have until midnight of 31 January 2022 to enter before the competition closes.
- One winner will be randomly selected using a random picker tool. It will, however, still be at Promeal’s discretion to re-select the final winner should the pre-selected winner not have adhered to all the entry mechanics or if the winner seems to only enter competitions and have no real interest in the Promeal Facebook/ Instagram content.
- If the pre-selected winner has already won a Promeal brand competition (i.e. entered and won a Petley’s and/or Boss competition) within the last year, he/she will forfeit his/her chance to win and another winner will be selected.
- If a suitable candidate (who adheres to all entry mechanics) can’t be found, the competition will be moved to another month or cancelled, at Promeal’s discretion.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook or Instagram and is expected to provide his/her correct contact and delivery details upon Promeal’s request. Failure to take delivery of the prize if specified and confirmed by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize or additional delivery costs.
- The winner will be announced on or by 6 February 2022.
- The “prize” includes:
– One month’s supply of Petley’s Dog Food (30 tins of Petley’s Dog Food = one tin per day).
– A Le Creuset dog bowl.
– A R500 shopping voucher for the winner.
– A R500 shopping voucher for a friend, if one is tagged.
- The decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into. Every effort will be made to deliver on the prize, but due to the nature of the prize, it may be altered at any time, without notice, at the discretion of Promeal Pty Ltd.
- You agree to accept the prize “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal contact details provided are complete, accurate and up to date.
- The winner will be notified by social media, and they will be contacted within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or if they do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Subject to these rules, the person’s name drawn will be the winner of the prize, provided that he/she is eligible to enter into the competition in terms of clause 2, clause 3, clause 5 and clause 7.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of items not specifically included in the prize are for the winners own account. Promeal Pty Ltd, and its associates if applicable, will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by the State or any other competent government or regulatory body, the winner/s will be liable, therefore, and Promeal Pty Ltd will not increase the value of the prize/s to compensate for such charges.
- Promeal Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. Promeal Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this competition, without notice.
- Neither Promeal Pty Ltd and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners, shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of the prize draw and/or participant in the prize offered.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the prize draw is conditional upon agreement to take part in such publicity. The winner will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of Promeal Pty Ltd.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Promeal Pty Ltd will also comply with government regulation within the lock-down and Corona Pandemic period. Therefore, Promeal Pty Ltd will only be able to deliver the product when regulations allow it.